Lawrence D. Syzdek, Chairman
…and representative from the Town of Clifton Park lives and farms on the Byway.
Kevin Franklin, Vice Chair
…and representative from the Town of Colonie bringing history to life on the Byway.
Chris Hunter, Executive Secretary
…and represents the City of Schenectady and curator of miSci the Museum of Innovation and Science.
Edward Tremblay, Treasurer
…and representative from the City of Cohoes. Most days you can find him at the Cohoes Visitor Center.
Eric Hamilton, Executive Director
…and representative from the Town of Clifton Park likes to use the recreational assets of the Byway.
The Mohawk Towpath Scenic Byway Coalition’s Board also includes at least one representative from each of the ten municipalities within the Byway corridor. These representatives include:
- City Of Cohoes – Edward Tremblay (see above)
- City of Schenectady – Chris Hunter, Curator
- Town of Clifton Park – John Scherer, Town Historian
- Town of Colonie – Kevin Franklin, Town Historian
- Town of Glenville – Vicki Hillis, Director of Community Services
- Town of Halfmoon – Councilman Eric Catricala
- Town of Niskayuna – Laura Robertson, Town Planner
- Town of Waterford – Councilman Frank McClement
- Village of Scotia – Will Seyse, Naturalist
- Village of Waterford – Deputy Mayor Russ Van Dervoort and Merle Doud, Historian.
- Schenectady County – Mike Dana, Historian
Photographs of these Board members are coming as well